Can not copy photos from Clear fi Photos

louise1
louise1 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives

Hi,

I have encountered a problem that I hope you can help me with.

I happened to download photos from my camera to Clear fi photos. After the download they were automatically deleted from my camera.

But now I can not move the photos from Clear fi photos to any other program, usb or other media. Hence, I can not work and share them the way I prefer...

Can someone please help me solving this problem? I want all the photos from Clear fi Photos onto a usb stick.

Thank you in advance.

Louise

Answers

• http://acer--uk.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/6792/~/introduction-to-acer-clear.fi

Have you tried clicking a pic and "Save As" Your USB or Desktop or? 

• louise1
    louise1 Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi again,

Yes of course I have tried all "normal" ways! Hahaha :-) I find that question a little amusing.

See, there is no such option available in the program. Not when I right click, not when I go to Archive, and not if I try dragging (can not drag the pictures anywhere). It only allows me to add pictures to the "library" or "quit", and the library here is still in the same program. 

I want my pictures out of Clear.Fi Photos altogether..

Thank you so much for you efforts to answer though!

Any other options to extract them?

With kindest regards,

louise1

• Maverick053
    Maverick053 Member Posts: 1 New User
    As per Louise help, I have the same problem trying to remove a photo or file from Clear.Fi Photos, does anyone know how to do this please??