[Annoyance] Irregular Sound Output

superluig164
superluig164 Member Posts: 1 New User

First-time poster, long-time reader.  Smiley Happy

Hello,

I've got a weird annoyance with my Aspire 5560 laptop.  It might seem like a stupid thing to complain about, but it honestly really bugs me.  I am pretty sure my audio drivers cause this.  On all my other devices, including this one, I use a frequency analyser that runs as a skin for Rainmeter.  A thing I've noticed, is that on all my other devices, the analyser (It's called Audioscope 2.1, by the way) shows a normal wave for things like kicks and stuff.  However, if I play the same song on my laptop, it shows the same waves in the treble, but in the bass spectrum, it looks pushed up, and the lowest bar in the range is always higher than the others.  It looks really weird, and abnormal.  Again, I'm pretty sure it's the audio drivers, although it could be Dolby Advanced Audio v2, although I don't think so.  I turned it off and it still does this.  With all audio system-wide.  Is there any way to detect the problem and fix it??

Thanks,

Superluig164

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,469 Trailblazer

>>>I am pretty sure my audio drivers cause this>>>

Have you checked for the 5560's latest Acer drivers available by clicking on the support button, etc above?

Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ