Acer Aspire 3660 2114 : are “SPDIF , mic, blue tooth, memory card reader “ available on this model ?

RonWolpa
RonWolpa Member Posts: 5 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

Before wasting my time trying to install drivers and configure non-existing devices on this model I decided to check if they are really available.
According to the information I have , notebooks inferior series 3000 , despite having the female jacks and memory card connectors on the front panel , may not have been installed such devices as well as the blue tooth .
The explanation given to me is that due to cost reduction in the assembly line , the same chassis was employed but some items are optional.
Enclosed to this post a picture of the frontal panel of this old model showing the jack connectors : connector identified with # 1 (?) , what is it for ?
I download Acer Aspire 3660 pdf manual but there is not any information about it.

Thank you very much.

ASPIRE_ACER_3220_3_CONNECTORS.jpg

Answers

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer

1 is line in

by the way, google can help your if you search the service guide of your model

I'm not an Acer employee.
  • RonWolpa
    RonWolpa Member Posts: 5 New User

yes , by means Google I found lots of drivers but no all compatible.
    In this meantime I managed to configure the card reader.  
    Regarding bluetooth during the setup of a driver I got an error message stating the device could not be detected.
    That means there is no blueetooth at all.