Knowledge Base

Windows 7 Recovery options

by Acer Technician on ‎03-15-2013 01:41 PM (53,404 Views)

How do I use eRecovery to restore software for Windows 7?

Acer provides eRecovery software that allows you to create recovery media, reinstall Windows, or just reinstall drivers and applications. For instructions for using recovery software for Windows 7, please visit our knowledgebase links below.

Using Recovery Disks

Recovering your system with eRecovery

Reinstalling Applications and Drivers

by busman April

e-recovery  error kan be   fixst .

eRecovery error can be engrave repareert.windows7 64bit . without eRecovery DVD. First the PC / laptop for new start immediately entering for system start press alt + f10 will start if it is good weather eRecovery have equal .Otherwise luck !!!!!! only work if the hdd / sdd not gepartionerd can install this solution system on new and hidden partion is not changed by using another operating system Windows instaleerd then eRecovery and windows . + you can then get a new system recovery weather -smacking if it works with a new one -smacking on I do not know but you have in any case again windows talking suces it with Mr. busman . it works for me anyway

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member? Register
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you click below on the continue button, you agree to our use of cookies. Please click here if you would like to find more information about these cookies or change your cookie settings.