eMachines ET1831-07, eMachines EMCP73VT-PM Motherboard

Josh1985
Josh1985 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

I have a eMachines ET1831-07 Desktop PC with an eMachines EMCP73VT-PM Motherboard and was wondering where can I get the full documentation or manual for this board? Or as detailed specs as possible.

Information I am looking for includes but is not limited to:

1. Memory Achitecture: I need to know what is the max size, speed, and type this motherboard will accomodate.
  2. External Graphics: I need to know what type of explansion slot the PCI-Express x16 Slot is, what card dimentsions it accomodates from slot to memory bank, or how many slots high the graphic card can be.
  3. Processor Upgrades: What socket is this motherboard? What processors are compatiable with this motherboard?
  4. What is the Front I/O Header Pinout? What is the pin placement for the power switch, power led, hdd led, etc.

Thank you in advance,

Josh

PS. Why is it that the companies that build these stock units, fail to give us any documentation on the stuff that is inside them, seal the case for year, then after the first year REFUSE to even speak to or share the build's INFORMATION with the customer? What ARE we paying for?!