Warranty trouble for my Acer Aspire E15-Model #N15Q2

Squirrel1322
Squirrel1322 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives
My laptop screen has the blacked out spider web effect. I'm having issues trying to file a claim. But after entering the SNID or SN the site freezes everytime I hit the next button or the arrows beside it. I have plenty of patience because I've trying for six hours before asking for help... I just want to see if it can be repaired under the 1 year warranty that came with it...I bought in late February and registered it shortly after the initial setup. But when I checked for a warranty, it said no warranty was selected for my device?

Answers

• Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru

Please enter your SNID (help locate) number. This is the 11 or 12 digit value located next to the bar codes on the bottom of your product label. You may also enter your 22 character serial number on the link below:

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/system-information

If you still need assistance, please check your choices below:

Get help with your Acer product at any time day or night. Acer phone and chat technicians can assist with product setup, technical troubleshooting and general questions you may have about your Acer product.

Phone: 1-866-695-2237
    Available 24/7 - US and Canada
    Español Disponible

Live Chat: (Available 5AM-2AM CST - US and Canada): Click to Chat

minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.