Upgrading RAM for model Acer Aspire E5- 573

RupakM
RupakM Member Posts: 1 New User
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives

I have Acer E5- 573, Serial No. NXMVHSI027*********** , and SNID: ************. I have 4 GB RAM, Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bits, 1 TB hard disk space, i3 processor. I want to upgrade my RAM. I want to know what the maximum amount of RAM is that I can install in my system. Also I want to know that do I have a free memory slot for RAM or the manugacturers used all of them?

Cheers

Rupak

[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, email addresses, phone numbers, full serial numbers, etc.]

Best Answer

Answers

• laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,049 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

Hi Rupak,

Only for information: The Acer specifications of your laptop.

France
  • brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,102 Trailblazer

Hi Rupak & laurent_14,

My apologiesSmiley Embarassed for the wrong information.

• johnross1983
    johnross1983 Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

It looks like you have 4gb of ram in one of two available slots which means you can upgrade or buy another 12gb of ram, however ram usually only comes in 1,2,4,8 or 16gb sticks, so really you could buy 2*8gb ram to work and insert into the two slots or if you wasnt buy another 4gb of ram to sit in the other slot.

Personally if you want to go for the 2 x 8GB Ram sticks that would be faster and better off price wise as it will save buying more ram later if you needed to upgrade again depending on ram usage.

I upgraded last week with buying 8GB Ram stick to work alongside the factory installed 8GB in my ES1-572.

A bargain at £20 from CeX! Check for the best new or used ram prices before you commit though.

• Lonewolf23
    Lonewolf23 Member Posts: 3 New User
    hi sir im going to upgrade my ACER E15 E5-573G-74AK to 2 8gb 2RX8 PC3l-12800S DDR3L 1600MHz 204pin 1.35V ram, is it compatible with my laptop?
    also can you please give the datasheet of my laptop?
    thank you very much sir highly appreciated your response.