New E series laptop randomly instintily shuts down.

Mraw
Mraw Member Posts: 10 New User
I got a new Acer E 15 E5-575G-53VG about a month ago and for the past two weeks when I use it on battery power it will randomly instintly shut Down and not want to turn on for more for 5 minutes until I let it sit for a while but when it is plugged in there are no issues it makes a little beep like if you were to hold down the power button, this laptop is less than a month old, what should I do? Its not a temputure issues because sometimes ill be playing tf2 for an hour with no issues and other times ill be just reading articles and it will instintly shut down with a little beep.

Answers

• Mraw
    Mraw Member Posts: 10 New User

Anyone? Really acer this is what I get, a new 550 doller laptop that instintly shuts down, this is outrageous, not even 2 months old and is plagued with issues.   

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,076 Trailblazer

It could be a faulty laptop, have you contacted the retailer for return and refund, I wouldn't accept a repair option on that laptop, I am not aware of your local trading laws but I would take it to the retailer and demand for a refund or replacement.