E1-570G reboots constantly

takaros
takaros Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

Hello community.After 2.5 years of flawless operation of my e1-570g laptop suddenly it came up with a problem that is very weird.

For starters the fan stopped working i couldn't hear it anymore so i checked with speedfan i always had and it said there was no fan.

I assumed the fan died but before i bought a new one i wanted to make sure.So i opened it and i saw when i started up the laptop the fan would work for 3 seconds and then stopped.Strange.But that was just the beggining.

After a couple of days when i turned on the laptop it fell into an endless reboot loop.It wouldn't even show the bios screen that fast reboot was.

I removed both rams i turned it on and it didn't reboot.I put back the rams and didn't reboot.But every time it shuts down or go to sleep that comes back.In order to turn on and stay on i have to remove the rams turn it on,shut the power down,put back the rams and then turn it on again to stay on.Eventually by doing this everytime the memory slots will be damaged.

So.i tried other rams new ones,the same.I resseted the bios still the same.

Other than that when it does stay on there is no problem.Plays games does everything like nothing happened.So graphics card is fine.so the cpu where i tested it.So the rams i tested.

So my question is..What in god's name is going on????? 

Answers

• takaros
    takaros Member Posts: 3 New User

nothing..no responce.no help.

• Trikein
    Trikein Member Posts: 25

Tinkerer

Did you ever replace the fan? Just a WAG, but I wonder if your damaged a capictor near your CPU so your RAM is not detecting the correct settings. Check your windows errors log for any recorded errors that might be causing the problem.