Contacting Acer Out of Warrenty

BeeMCGee
BeeMCGee Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

I'm just wondering, does anybody know of a method to contact Acer by email, phone or carry-pigeon when they have labelled your product out of warrenty? I can't find any email address, and all of the telephone contacts I have redirect my call to a third-party out of warrenty service. I find this ridiculous - I have been trying to repair my Acer labtop for literally A YEAR! Everytime I send my product in for repair, I get it returned with someting else broken (this is literally the forth broken machine they have sent back to me). Since this process has been going on for so long, and they just returned another broken computer to me about two weeks ago - now my product is out of warrenty and I can't even get ahold of anyone to fix it! I spoke to a technicial support technician about a week ago who said that this is ridiuclous, gave me a Case ID and suggested I demand a new computer for all this hassle and then the next time I called a couple of days ago - they've reclassified my case and it appears impossible to actually reach anyone who works at Acer. I'm so fed up with this company! Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks alot!

Answers

• Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru

In-Warranty Support

Get help with your Acer product at any time day or night. Acer phone and chat technicians can assist with product setup, technical troubleshooting and general questions you may have about your Acer product.

Phone: 1-866-695-2237
    Available 24/7 - US and Canada
    Español Disponible

Live Chat: (Available 5AM-2AM CST - US and Canada): Click to Chat

Out-of-Warranty Support

Acer offers a variety of support options even after your warranty has expired. You can use the resources above, or contact AnswersBy (a third party service) for personalized help and how-to support. These services are available 24/7 365 days a year.

Visit the AnswersBy web site for details www.answersby.com

minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.
  • MartyB
    MartyB Member Posts: 1 New User
    This answer didn't work for me and I suspect it didn't help Bee either. This support number you posted only works if Acer's automated system sees that your laptop is still covered by their warranty. My laptop had to be sent to Acer eight days before my warranty ran out and they returned it to me yesterday. They sent me back a computer that will not boot. In trying to reach them to ask what they did, I can't get through their system... pretty crappy support if you ask me.