Let's Get Social!

Ask our members for help or assist others.
You are all welcome at Acer Community!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

aspire vx 15 touchpad multitouch doesn't work

SOLVED
Highlighted
New User

hi guys. i've recently bought a new aspire vx 15 and installed windows 10 on it, but touchpad multitouch gestures (such as double finger scroll) doesn't work. i tried to install touchpad drivers (both elantech and synaptics) from acer site but nothing changed.

as you can see here, even after installing new drivers and restart, nothing changed in touchpad properties:
Untitled.png

i'm really confused right now and i don't know what to do. please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ACE Pathfinder

Re: aspire vx 15 touchpad multitouch doesn't work

Hi,

Go to BIOS settings(click F2 at start), in Main tab check whether you have Basic mode for Touchpad, if it is, switch to Advanced mode, save the settings and exit.

PIC_2111.JPG

3 REPLIES
ACE Pathfinder

Hi,

Go to BIOS settings(click F2 at start), in Main tab check whether you have Basic mode for Touchpad, if it is, switch to Advanced mode, save the settings and exit.

PIC_2111.JPG

New User

Thank you dude! It worked well after that!
ACE Pathfinder

You are welcomeSmiley Very Happy

New Here?

New to Acer Community?

Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Assistance by Acer
Member Highlight

We would like to highlight a user that joined the Community just 3 months ago and in that short amount of time has already authored more than 25 solutions and ranked up to Valued Contributor. Congratulations Flx, keep up the good work!

Total Posts Written: 345
Total Kudos Received: 78
Solutions Accepted: 26

Flx
Valued Contributor Flx

Valued Contributor