Problem with Intel(R) HD Graphics driver Aspire ES 14 ES1-431-P1SH

mydome15
mydome15 Member Posts: 1 New User

Problem: Intel HD Graphics keeps on crashing right after installation "Intel HD Graphics has stopped responding and has recovered error".

I had this error when I recently upgraded my RAM to 4gb (original RAM was 2gb), but it did not start directly to crash. I was thinking that the upgrade was successful because it did not proceed to give me errors but it only started a few minutes right after I was playing DOTA 2 on my laptop. Right after then it kept crashing not when I was playing games but when I boot up my laptop the screen will turn black with a cursor and the computer beep of Windows 10 notification sound that something has been attached then ejected much like a flashdrive inserted and ejected.

I have tried the following before writing my dilemma here:

Tried system restore
Made a clean install
Inserted my old RAM
Tried the TdrDelay registry tweak (to no avail)

I can fully use my laptop normally when I either disable the installed INTEL HD GRAPHICS or uninstall it and use Microsoft Display Adapter.

I really need to install the Intel HD graphics driver without problems because since a graphics card helps a lot in the performance of a computer.

PS: My laptop only has 1 slot for RAM.

LAPTOP MODEL: Acer Aspire ES1-431-P1SH

RAM used for upgrade: http://www.lazada.com.ph/kingston-value-ram-4gb-1600mhz-pc3-12800-ddr3l-135v-non-ecc-cl11sodimm-1rx8-laptop-memory-ram-4391005.html

Answers

• Hamza_Ayfan
    Hamza_Ayfan Member Posts: 9 New User

Try Driver Booster and download any update for your drivers.