Let's Get Social!

Ask our members for help or assist others.
You are all welcome at Acer Community!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Intel(R) HD Graphics driver Aspire ES 14 ES1-431-P1SH

New User

Problem: Intel HD Graphics keeps on crashing right after installation "Intel HD Graphics has stopped responding and has recovered error".

I had this error when I recently upgraded my RAM to 4gb (original RAM was 2gb), but it did not start directly to crash. I was thinking that the upgrade was successful because it did not proceed to give me errors but it only started a few minutes right after I was playing DOTA 2 on my laptop. Right after then it kept crashing not when I was playing games but when I boot up my laptop the screen will turn black with a cursor and the computer beep of Windows 10 notification sound that something has been attached then ejected much like a flashdrive inserted and ejected.

I have tried the following before writing my dilemma here:

Tried system restore
Made a clean install
Inserted my old RAM
Tried the TdrDelay registry tweak (to no avail)

I can fully use my laptop normally when I either disable the installed INTEL HD GRAPHICS or uninstall it and use Microsoft Display Adapter.

I really need to install the Intel HD graphics driver without problems because since a graphics card helps a lot in the performance of a computer.

PS: My laptop only has 1 slot for RAM.

LAPTOP MODEL: Acer Aspire ES1-431-P1SH

RAM used for upgrade: http://www.lazada.com.ph/kingston-value-ram-4gb-1600mhz-pc3-12800-ddr3l-135v-non-ecc-cl11sodimm-1rx8...

1 REPLY
Tinkerer

Re: Problem with Intel(R) HD Graphics driver Aspire ES 14 ES1-431-P1SH

Try Driver Booster and download any update for your drivers.

New Here?

New to Acer Community?

Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Assistance by Acer
Member Highlight

We would like to highlight a user that joined the Community just 3 months ago and in that short amount of time has already authored more than 25 solutions and ranked up to Valued Contributor. Congratulations Flx, keep up the good work!

Total Posts Written: 345
Total Kudos Received: 78
Solutions Accepted: 26

Flx
Valued Contributor Flx

Valued Contributor