Acer E1-570 showing " Explore beyond limits" and cant open the window 7

Yeshi-123
Yeshi-123 Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

hellow 

i was working with my acer laptop E1-570 and suddenly it went shutdown due to battery low. After connecting charger it display something on the screen and mistakenly i have press some key from keypad. so i have power offand then try to power on and was showing "Explore beyond limits" and cant open window. i try to restart by pressing "Alt+ctrl+Del" but it didnot work. i also try by removing the battery and give direct charging but the problem is same.

please anyone can help me to open my window or fix this problem. your kind help will be higly appreciated.

thank you

Answers

• Yeshi-123

Tinkerer

hi members
    please help me to find the solution of Acer E1-570 that shows " Explore beyond limits" and just stays blinking not able to open the window.
    till date I have done BIOS setting by pressing F2 key then went to security option and set the set supervisor password and so on. But I could not open the window 7 still.
    please please anyone having this solution will be highly appreciated
    thank you
  • IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer

if you are able to enter BIOS as you stated, please check on the main tab or under Boot tab if there's any HDD listed.

check also if pressing Alt+F10 keys at boot, you are able to reach Acer recovery.

I'm not an Acer employee.
  • Yeshi-123

Tinkerer

hi
    when i press f12 it displays the Boot Manager. and under Boot option menu
    1. HDD: ............
    2.ATAPI CDROM: ...............
    3.Network Boot: ......
    it is giving option to enter.
    second thing is, it is not displaying anything when i press " alt+f10" still problem is not solve still date. Now what to do next to fix " Explore beyond limits" that blink and not allowing window 7 to open.

please give me solution.
  • IronFly

Since at+f10 is not working (please enter BIOS again and check if D2D recovery is enabled or no, if not, enable it and then try Alt+F10 keys again), the only way to fix your issue  is to boot from a windows 7 installation media and try to repair your installation.

• Yeshi-123

Tinkerer

hi
    first I will try to enable D2D recovery and will try press alt+f10 for the system recovery. However if it does not fix the problem I want to install window 7 for repair installation. So, can you give me some steps to repair installation so that I won't make mistake.The problem with me is I don't have CD or DVD for acer E1-570
  • IronFly