i try find but i dont see the email adress to acer

Options
PATRYCJA83
PATRYCJA83 Member Posts: 20 New User

Answers

• Joshua188
    Joshua188 Member Posts: 523 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon
    Options

please goto http://www.acer.com/worldwide/ and pick your country and look under contact details.

• PATRYCJA83
    Options

i try i was there but is no email adress just phone number

• PATRYCJA83
    Options

that way i have problem to find out abaut this email adress i need emai adress to acer because i nedd to send my documentation abaut my warranty is still valid because they told meis no valid

• poepsmurf2
    poepsmurf2 Member Posts: 14 New User
    Options

Hi,

You can go to www.acer.com than go to support section.

There will be a tab called support or something, in the tab you see a woman with a headset.

Click on it and you will go to next page, there you will see: Email support, click on your country and follow the steps they ask you.

• PATRYCJA83
    Options

i was call them today and yestarday and they giwe my email adress but is no working or  maybe my englih is not wery well and i just  write wrong email the email is like pop_requestuk@acer-euro

• poepsmurf2
    Options

i think i found something with GOOGLE :smileytongue:

Email: euro_mail@acer-euro.com

You can find it over here:

http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/country/England.htm

hopefully this is the one you are searching for, or just give it a try :smileyvery-happy:

----------------------

or maybe you need another _, like: pop_request_uk@acer-euro.com ?

• PATRYCJA83
    Options

the first one is no workin i try the other one i thing is the second one for sure

• poepsmurf2
    Options
  • PATRYCJA83
    Options

is no working the email adress

• poepsmurf2
    Options

try the sites i sent you

• PATRYCJA83
    Options

i try and is no working i write there my serial number and the snid number but the page is no working

• PATRYCJA83
    Options

my number is ready exist that was the message but i need emai adress if i want to send the proof document and i cand because all email adresses no working

• PATRYCJA83
    Options

?????????

• PATRYCJA83
    Options

so please what is the correct email adress to UK?i got 3 but wrong email adresses is no working

• itsjustarumour
    itsjustarumour Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

I've just reported a faulty laptop to Acer.

Just like the OP, I was given the same wrong address by the person I spoke to (in the Phillipines?  Bangalore?  I had to spell out every word of my name and address phonetically because they seemed to have limited English skills).    I thought it couldn't be right and I double and triple checked it with her, but she was adamant it was the correct address.  IT WASN'T.

• itsjustarumour
    itsjustarumour Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

OK, I've been to the official Acer support page at http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/country/England.htm and tried the email address given there which is euro_mail@acer-euro.com , but mail is returned as undeliverable.

I tried pop_request_uk@acer-euro.com , but that was also returned as undeliverable.

I've now tried pop_requestuk@acer-euro.com  (with just one underscore), that hasn't been returned as undeliverable yet (half an hour) so I'll see what happens.

This discussion has been closed.