My acer chromebook won't turn.I left it in the bathroom idk if it got waterdamaged but what to do???

alysssa
alysssa Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives

My acer chromebook won't turn.I was on it all morning,then i had to go to school so i left it in the bathroom.When i got home it wouldn't turn on.so i thought i was dead.I plugged my charger in and the blue and orange light came on and went back off.It kept doing this.at one moment only the orange button came on,which meant it was charging then it turnt back off..Please help what to do??any ideas will help

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,672 Trailblazer

Try holding the power button for 30 seconds or so to force a full power down, then turn on normally.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • leah448739
    leah448739 Member Posts: 4 New User
    This has happened to me to I have tried holding the refresh button and the power button at the same time but still the white screen comes up that says “chrome” on it and then the screen goes black again I have tried everything that I can think of
  • leah448739
    leah448739 Member Posts: 4 New User
    Does anyone have any ideas that might help??
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,672 Trailblazer
    @leah448739 you should probably start a new thread instead of resurrecting one from three years ago. When you do, please include the full model number of your Chromebook and what steps you have tried already. Thanks.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.