Will the Acer C720-3 release in the United Kingdom?

Charlular
Charlular Member Posts: 2 New User

I was recently looking to buy an Acer C720 however it appears that the model with 4 GB of RAM is very difficult to buy in the United Kingdom. The Acer C720-3 which is the updated model containing an Intel Core i3 Haswell CPU and 4 GB of RAM is reported to release before the back to school period and has already started appearing in online listings, does anybody know whether the Acer C720-3 will be releasing in the United Kingdom? I really want to buy one!

Answers

• malakian
    malakian Member Posts: 1 New User

I'd really like an answer to this too. I am considering buying the dell chromebook and would be willing to wait if this is on the horizon, as I want to run crouton linux on it and the I3/32gb config would be a big help. Thanks!

• leeroylee
    leeroylee Member Posts: 2 New User

im completely frustrated with my acer chromebook 720 i Can NOT FIND a way to DOWNLOAD APK files or apps in google play store what do i do need help ASAP ... .. . seriously worst device i used ever frustration ! gmail me answers at [Edited for Privacy]

• leeroylee
    leeroylee Member Posts: 2 New User
    ACER C720 chromebook is the ( new) cancer seriously , sucks that bad i should've just bought a mac laptop or dell whatever ..... . . \
  • Cory-Acer
    Cory-Acer Administrator Posts: 1,449 Community Administrator

Hi leeroylee,

Anything and everything related to the Chromebook can be found at Chrome Web Store here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/apps

While you can access Google's Play store, the Chromebook is only going to take advantage of music and movies. The Chrome OS is not designed to run executables or apk files like the Android OS.

Hope this helps,
    Cory

This discussion has been closed.