Possible defects on Acer 15 inch Chromebook CB5-571-C1DZ

2»

Answers

• Max_McMann
    Max_McMann Member Posts: 4 New User

I wished I would have knowned about the fix in version 44..

I would have kept the original laptop and not send it back to get a c720 i3 from Amazon. Had so much heart-ache and I loved that laptop to death. Smiley Sad

I feel so sad.

• chrommiegrl
    chrommiegrl Member Posts: 17 Troubleshooter

Max, too bad. 

I have had very, very, few blackouts or freezing in the past two or three months on my Acer Chromebooks 15. I couldn't be happier with them. Those initial infrequent issues seem to be a thing of the past. I have two in 1080, 4GB,32GB Full HD. One is in white and one is in black. I love the anti-glare matte screens....so easy on the eyes...and I love the speakers. I am on mine, plus my Toshiba 13, most of the day.....many hours anyway. I call them, thoroughbreds. Smiley Very Happy

Max, I hope you are able to get another one. Amazon is terrific when it comes to customer service and making sure you get what you pay for in these. They will switch them out until you are satisfied. Love that store and have done  business with them for many years. One thing, though...I do prefer buying something Amazon carries in stock themselves as opposed to the Marketplace vendors. I have had some wonderful experiences with some of those vendors but some negative ones too, so I like to stay with the GREAT ONE...Amazon, a Triple Crown Winner in my eyes.  

All the best, sweetie,

chrommiegrl  Woman Very Happy

• Max_McMann
    Max_McMann Member Posts: 4 New User

I'm pretty much broke right now so it's a no-go, plus I need to save up money for my Bariatric Surgery (Have to get vitamins and protein shakes0. Thanks for your kind words, though!

• chrommiegrl
    chrommiegrl Member Posts: 17 Troubleshooter

You're welcome, sweetheart. I wish you good health above all else. Priorities.  

Hugs,

chrommiegrl    Woman Happy