New cb3-111 please reccommend a good off line writing app

abacoian
abacoian Member Posts: 15 New User

Hi all,

I just got my first chromebook after wanting one for over a year and I am really impressed so far. A few rookie quesstions, how long do I charge it when it dies? I haven't found any answer yet. I turn it off by clicking the shutdown but can I just press the power button? 

I like to write and got the chromebook to hopefully help me be more productive but want to have a good program for when there's no internet. I've added evernote but hoping there's one that shows the number of your words as you type, that helps me keep track of my progress.

Is there a decent app so I can read my kindle books ? And one that will let me post to instagram? Also looking for an offline Bible but no luck yet.

Sorry for the simple questions, I just want to have it organized and hopefully a very useful tool for my pursuits. Please reccommend your must have apps and chromebook tips.

Thank you,

Ian

Answers

• Hi,

1. Battery once dead needs to be charged untill battery is fully charged.

2. Its NOT RECOMMENDED to turn of the unit using power button, as that could harm the Hardware or the software,. USE THE Shutdown button from the left bottom of the screen,.

3. I DONT think chromebook supports any offline document writer & for any Apps get to Chrome Web Store,.