My acer c720 won't turn on.

rebeccalupton
rebeccalupton Member Posts: 2 New User

It has been working fine for a few months, then today, nothing.  It has 2 blue lights so I think that it's getting power but there is nothing.  Just won't turn on.  I have tried all I can think of, which isn't much.  There's no way to remove the battery, so can't do that.  Control, alt, delete.  Escape, refresh, power.  Help please!!!!!

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,448 Trailblazer

Try a long press of the power button to make sure it's actually off before turning it back on.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • rebeccalupton
    rebeccalupton Member Posts: 2 New User

I tried that, along with escape+refresh+power.  Got someone from google on the phone (shocker!!!!!!) who was great.  Went through a couple of things then she decided that it was a hardware issue, got me on the phone with someone from acer and I am sending it back to them since it's still under warranty.  We will see what happens when I get it back, but for now I am happy that there was someone to talk to and hear the problem.  Thanks all!

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,448 Trailblazer

Sounds good. Let us know when you get it back what they fixed.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.