Kudos and Bravo!

Msadverb
Msadverb Member Posts: 1 New User
Ok, so i bought a Chromebook and was very happy with it. Easy to use, LONG battery life and light for extremely easy portability. The end of June I found myself with no job and no place to live. My sister and her husband invited me to stay with them temporarily. Last week while they were gone on vacation, lightning struck the house, which caught fire, with my Chromebook sitting on the couch, turned on. I was devastated watching the firemen drench the living room with water and then shovel debris out to the yard, knowing my Chromebook was lost. Two days later I walked in the house, carpet soaking wet, and looked under a tarp the firemen had placed over the torn, drenched couch. There I saw a blinking blue light! I pulled out my Chromebook, opened it up and found myself with a perfectly functioning Chromebook! Incredible! Thank you for such an amazing product! Unfortunately my charger didn't fair as well and is buried under too much debris. I may be homeless again but my Chromebook works! Now i just need to find a charger. Thank you Acer!

Answers

• Cory-Acer
    Cory-Acer Administrator Posts: 1,449 Community Administrator

Wow, that's quite a story. I hope you, as well as your sister's family, are able to get this sorted out and get back on your feet as soon as possible.

I can help you with the adapter if you haven't gotten that straightened out. Please send me a private message with your serial number and contact information and we'll get one sent out to you.

Thanks for taking the time to share with us.
    Cory

This discussion has been closed.