I just bought an Acer Chromebook OS CB3-111 a few days ago . What are the common uses of the two USB

vnazaire
vnazaire Member Posts: 7 New User

I just bought an Acer Chromebook OS CB3-111 less than a week ago; what are the common uses of the two USB ports and of the SD memory card port ?  Thank you for your input !

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,672 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

I have a bunch of books (epub and pdf) on my SD card right now, I also have some music and I would expect I could put videos on it as well. I wouldn't expect to be able to put applications or to store their internal data on it.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• billsey

I have a 64GB SD card in my C720P and have used a thumb drive in one of the USB ports on occasion.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • vnazaire

Can you give me examples of what you put on these cards ? I appreciate your answer.

• billsey
    Answer ✓

I have a bunch of books (epub and pdf) on my SD card right now, I also have some music and I would expect I could put videos on it as well. I wouldn't expect to be able to put applications or to store their internal data on it.

• vnazaire

Thanks a lot ! You really answered my question . I plan as well to downooad pdf books and some music and instructional videos. I really understand now.

• billsey

No problem, glad I could help. Smiley Happy