Google Acer Cromebook C720 Will not turn on

BATL
BATL Member Posts: 2 New User

(sorry in advance for my grammar) I have seen no one post this particular problem yet on the web at all, so here it is: my cromebook will not turn on, not a single pixel on the screen lighting up, so I stuck with the LED lights on the bottom right, when I plug the charger in, the orange light does turn on, but when I open the lid, or press the power button, the light turns on for a half of a second and then turns off, and it does not turn on again the I have had this particular chromebook since september and it is now having this problem, please help

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer

There are two LEDs on the front, one for power and one for running. which one does which? Does the orange one change to blue after charging fully?

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • BATL
    BATL Member Posts: 2 New User

Yes, the charger light does turn blue after getting fully charged

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer

Give this a try to see if you can at least get into developer mode for a reset. If it doesn't get you anywhere there may be a hardware issues with the screen.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.