Connecting to a printer

ir
ir Member Posts: 1 New User
edited December 2017 in Chromebooks

I have a acer chrome book 11 and I would like to know how to connect it to a printer.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer

Here are the instructions. You basically either need a Google Cloud Print compatible printer or different computer (Windows or Mac) with Chrome installed to host the printer.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Uncletim
    Uncletim Member Posts: 1 New User
    How do I Connect A Brother Wireless printer to my Acer Crome?
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,478 Trailblazer
    A new Brother Wireless printer should come with a QuickStart sheet to connect it to your laptop. If you don't have the sheet, go to http://www.brother-usa.com/Support/ and enter your model number to download what you need. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• billsey
    Uncletim said:
    How do I Connect A Brother Wireless printer to my Acer Crome?
    You first connect the printer to Google, then connect the Chromebook to Google. Once they both understand who and what they are you can tell Google to print on the printer from the Chromebook. It's actually easier than it sounds...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • JHON_ALIA
    JHON_ALIA Member Posts: 1 New User
    do anyone know how to connect canon ts3322 printer to chromebook? please help!
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,478 Trailblazer
    Follow instructions in this video.

Jack E/NJ

• billsey
    Yes, the Canon printers don't work natively, but you can get around it by manually adding them as a generic printer. Canon doesn't seem interested in supporting Chromebooks at all. :(