Acer aspire 1810TZ und Windows 10 upgrade

embone
embone Member Beiträge: 1 New User
bearbeitet April 2023 in 2016 Archiv

Ich habe ein Acer aspire 1810ZZ, Modell ZH7, Parts-No. LX.P7402.043.

Beim Versuch ein WIN10 Upgrade zu machen kommt Fehleranzeige, dass die Systemeigenschaften nicht vorliegen.

Gibt es passende Treiber zum download und wenn ja, wo?

Antworten

• ralppp
    ralppp ACE Beiträge: 4,770 Pathfinder

Das alte Stück ist vor ca 7 Jahren zu Vista-Zeiten auf den Markt gekommen!

Acer stellt dafür aus verständlichen Gründen keinerlei Treibersupport nach Windows 7 zur Verfügung!

Wenn du nicht zufällig Glück hast, im www direkt beim Hersteller der einzelnen Hardwarekomponenten passende Treiber für Windows 10 zu finden, sehe ich für dein Ansinnen schwarz.

• Kno63
    Kno63 ACE Beiträge: 15,265 Trailblazer

Hallo,

ich weiß nicht, ob du diesen Artikel im Internet schon gelesen hast:

http://unsortiertes.de/2015/acer-aspire-1810tz-upgrade-windows-10

Dort klappt die Win 10 Installation nach einem Clean Install auf einer "blanken Festplatte".

Da beim Clean Install  (logischerweise) von der Windows Installationsroutine keine Treiber zu "bemängeln" sind, konnte auch keine Fehleranzeige kommen.

Auch eine Möglichkeit, warum Windows beim Upgrade meckert:

Schau mal in deinem BIOS nach, ob  dort das "NX-Bit" auf "Disabled" steht. Falls ja, aktiviere es dort.

Wenn die Funktion nicht aktiviert ist, erhältst du eine Fehlermeldung.

http://www.tlz.de/web/zgt/leben/detail/-/specific/Windows-8-Ohne-NX-Bit-geht-nichts-1789548453

Laut dem weiter oben von mir verlinkten Thread scheint das NB ja unter Win 10 zu funktionieren.

Wenn es bei dir, aus welchen Gründen auch immer,  mit dem Clean Install nicht klappen sollte, bräuchtest du dringend eine Sicherung, mit der das jetzige System zurückgespielt werden kann.

Gruß

Jochen

Edit: Wenn bei dir noch Win Vista laufen sollte, ist ein direktes Upgrade eh nicht möglich.

Für ein Upgrade auf Win 10 brauchst du ein vorher aktiviertes Win 7/8/8.1 oder einen Lizenzschlüssel für diese Versionen!

"There's more to the picture than meets the eye ..."
    Ich bin kein Acer Mitarbeiter!  :-)

• roam1810
    roam1810 Member Beiträge: 1 New User

Hi all,

I have an Aspire 1810TZ manufactured at the end of 2009, which I have upgraded from windows 7 to Windows8 & 8.1 and then onto windows 10 going through ver 1607 and then about 4 weeks ago to ver 1703.

I have never had a need for updated drivers, however, with the 1703 upgrade I did have an issue with a grey Window  appearing without any content at all, it would cycle maybe 3 or 4 times trying to do something and then lock up and the only thing I could do was to power off and try again without success.

I spoke first to Microsoft who simply refered to the Acer website to tell me that there were no suitable Drivers, they suggested speaking to Acer direct who said the same thing, both completely ignoring my statement that Windows10 ver 1607 worked PERFECTLY. So preparing to reinstall windows 10 ver1607 from my USB boot drive I tried one last option, as my wife and I have windows accounts set up on this 1810TZ, I changed users to her account and surprisingly it worked without any problems.  I applied updates for Windows from Microsoft, changed back to my account and I am typing this from the 1810TZ without any problem.

So what can I say in conclcusion?

1) Both Microsoft and sadly Acer seem to find it too difficult to test their products to see if they work with later versions of Windows, it is easier just to refer to the latest driver information on the Acer website which is blatantly not correct. It also infers that they want to sell a newer computer if you want to run Windows10.

2) Possibly with the recent updates for WIndows 10 ver 1703 installed today this sorted the problem for my account, but why was my wifes account functioning perfectly, who knows?

3) Over the years I have found with Microsoft Windows or their other products e.g. Office, errors creep with one upgrade and then at the next upgrade they are amazingly get sorted out, without any real information from Microsoft.

It would appear that there are some other issues with your devices but luckily my solution was relatively simple.

I hope this helps in some way.