Windows insider preview recked my computer

PMiner
PMiner Member Posts: 180 Enthusiast WiFi Icon

Hi! I have an aspire desktop, So basically the problem is, the text in my bios looks like an atari 800, see attached image, and the operating system looked like it was squished into the side of the screen and pixelized until I installed the graphics driver. the BIOS is still un-legible, though, and I tried reinstalling the BIOS from Acer's support website, and I reinstalled the chipset driver, and I reinstalled the AMT driver. the main problem now is the BIOS. also noticing a noticeable drop in performance. I have also reinstalled windows twice.WIN_20160829_11_10_28_Pro.jpg

Best Answer

• PMiner
    Answer ✓

for anyone with this problem, this is how i solved it. this computer has an hdmi output as well as VGA. the VGA is broken, but the hdmi still works. i used the hdmi to reinstall windows, and am still using the hdmi now. 

Answers

• PMiner

I know the image was blurry, i will try to take a better one.WIN_20160829_20_55_47_Pro.jpg

• PMiner
    Answer ✓

for anyone with this problem, this is how i solved it. this computer has an hdmi output as well as VGA. the VGA is broken, but the hdmi still works. i used the hdmi to reinstall windows, and am still using the hdmi now.