Aspire X1301 - Freezes, Windows Won't Start Easily!!!

Options
MusculaR_MinD
MusculaR_MinD Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

Hello guys! Thanks for your preparedness to help us with our problems!

Mine started few months ago now, perhaps ever since I got the free upgrade to Windows 10 on my Aspire X1301 which I bought in 2010 and had Windows 7 Home version on it.

Lately, when I turn it on, and when I'm on the screen that says "Acer", etc, it just freezes there, and won't go to the next screen ever. I have to keep pressing down on the power button for it to shut down, then try again a minute or two after!

I've also started to notice a message saying "AMD data change. Update data to DMI", but I'm not sure if this message started to appear with the above-mentioned problem.

In any case, a friend tells me that my upgrade to Windows 10 is to blame. Do you agree with him? What do you think and what should I do? I'm using it right now, so it does work eventually, but the reason for this problem is still a mystery!

Hope to hear from you soon Smiley Sad Thanks again!

Answers

• Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru
    Options

We suggest you try to go on safe mode by using the following keys: ALT+F10 when the Acer Logo appears.

Let us know if you can fix the issue this way.

minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.