Android system recovery Acer liquied e2

kristodorov
kristodorov Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

Hello,

My smartphone Aver liquied e2 stopped working. Before re-install it i am trying to save my pictures and data. I had registrated in Acer cloud and i was thinking that all the data will be saved automaticaly there, but when i log in, only the registraed device appearing and nothing else. Any ideas how can i safe my pictures and files before to give hard reset opition which will delete all the inforamtion.

Thanks in advance.

Answers

• ChoeyWang
    ChoeyWang Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi kristodorov,

I'm pretty sorry to inform you that Acer cloud cannot save your data automatically because when using Acer cloud, your data is stored on your own Personal Cloud Storage(PCS) rather than on a public server on Internet.

Acer BYOC Apps help you Build Your Own Cloud with your own devices. Your PC becomes your personal cloud data center and your mobile devices can access all your content. You can watch Tutorial video of the relevant abApps in the Online Help of  "Experience Acer BYOC apps".

Note.

1.When you backup your data from Android to PCS, please keep your two devices online stably.

2.Please confirm that you can truly see them in the location of PCS before you reset the Android device.

Hope it will help you!

Acer BYOC Apps Support