wifi connection problems

rkzettler
rkzettler Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2016 Archives

New Tablet - now having a problem in finding wifi networks - a) will stay on "searching for wifi networks", will turn off the wifi and then turn back on.  b) sometimes it will come up with the searching again and find a list of the available networks - when trying to sign on to home wifi - it doesn't connect, no error message.  Will either say "saved" or go bnack to searching for wifi networks.

Help please Smiley Happy 

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer

Try it with the tablet only a couple of feet from your router. Let us know if it works then.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • rkzettler
    rkzettler Member Posts: 2 New User

Am on the road with it now.  Connecting with campground wifi - shows that it is saved, but when try to connect - nothing.  Tried "forgetting" it and then it just starts the search again Smiley Sad

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer

Many public WiFi spots, such as at a campground or hotel, require you to launch a browser and sign in before the connection will complete.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Jennym44
    Jennym44 Member Posts: 2 New User
    My wifi networks use to come up but they don't anymore, just can't connect to wifi at al
  • Jennym44
    Jennym44 Member Posts: 2 New User
    My wifi networks list use to come up but they don't anymore, just can't connect to wifi at all. I've rebooted several time & it doesn't seem to make a difference