acer iconia a1 830

crespo
crespo Member Posts: 11 New User
Hi guys. It is avaivable the new upgrade for this tablet. (4.4 kit kat ) but i cant install it.
I do download , after my tablet turn off and start installation but appears some issues, and i cantora do more nothing, just reboot and the installation isnt complete. What can i do ? thank you

Best Answer

• crespo
    Answer ✓
    And reset the tablet for data and factory . lose all my files and nothing ! Any sugestion?
    Sorry for my english ..

Answers

• crespo
    Show me it:
    Finding update...
    Opening update package...
    Verifying update package...
    Installing update...
    Warning: Nofile_contextsNot wipe data package. Check product name assert failed: apply_patch_check("system/APP/agora.Consumir_Livre_V2.10.3_20130910.odex", "a9287ec776a482a7f44186672f41bcf582519095". "d3a1e147b7fe66b812206718572612213bdf7f93"
    Installation aborted
    Someone with same problem here?
    Help please
  • IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer

Did you root your tablet and deleted some system applications?

the error log "apply_patch_check("system/APP/agora.Consumir_Livre_V2.10.3_20130910.odex" is telling you that this application is missing from the path system/app

you need to revert your system with ALL the system application to successfully update.

we are talking about the 4.4 KK update here:

http://community.acer.com/t5/Android-Tablets/Android-4-4-for-acer-iconia-a1-830/td-p/239804/jump-to/first-unread-message

I'm not an Acer employee.
  • crespo
    I root the tabletes because i think after i can move APP for SD but still equal.
    Maybe it delete some files.
  • crespo
    I think i convert agoda aplication with link2sd for system aplication. Can be this?
  • IronFly

Yes, it can be.

• crespo
    I try put the APP in system and Aldo in user aplication and unistall to but in all this things nothing works and the problem continued
  • crespo
    Also....
  • crespo
    Answer ✓
    And reset the tablet for data and factory . lose all my files and nothing ! Any sugestion?
    Sorry for my english ..
  • IronFly

you need to copy .ODEX file inside system/app, at least this is what log wrote, i don't know if other applications are missing.

• crespo
    Where i can find .odex file?
  • IronFly

i don't know, sorry.

• crespo

I download the agoda apk and odex and with es explorer with root premission paste the files on system/app now lets see if work 

• crespo

Dude thank you for your help.

The Link2SD changed the fate of the applications and were not already in the system / app, were in sd. So I had to paste all the applications again to replace the old in order to change the location to system / app.

• IronFly

You welcome.

• Bruno08
    Bruno08 Member Posts: 4 New User

Boa tarde

depois de fazer a actualizaçao do meu acer inconia A 1 o memso deixou de arrancar ou seja liga aparece o log da acer e desliga se automaticamente 

pedi ajuda ao suport e disseram me para fazer o reset ou seja botao de som + juntamente com o botao de power mas nao faz nada continua na mesma nem me aparece mais nada a nao ser o log da acer.

gostaria muito que me ajudassem 

This discussion has been closed.