Using Screen Shot App on A1-810 while in game?

WasteLandSavage
WasteLandSavage Member Posts: 30 Troubleshooter

Hi all:

I finally rooted my A1-810.

And installed Just ScreenShot It app off of Play Store.

It's the same app that I used after I rooted my Lenovo A2109A.

It works fine when I am on my homescreen, or on the web.

But when I am in a game and try to Screen Shot the game it kicks out the game, Either to it's start screen or completely out of the game itself.

I am using the screen overlay button which I think is the problem.

BUT even though I can put a trigger in the taskbar which is the way I used to do it on my old Lenovo, Because the bottom taskbar was always there, Easy Click and that got it.

But it's not useable on a A1-810 because once your in the program the notification bar os gone.

I hoping someone can help.

I need either to know how to do one or both of these things.

#1. How can I get the Screen Overlay Button to quit kicking out the program I am in when it is pressed?

#2. OR How can I get the notification bar to stay visible so that I can use the button that I can install there, Thus not causing me to have to press any part of the screen to take the screen shot?

Any and all help as usual I'd be most grateful.    Thanks: Ricky

Best Answer

• WasteLandSavage
    Answer ✓

Thanks to all for your help as usual.

I did look at say cheese and was going to try it, When I ran accross one that wouldn't work for me on my old Lenovo.

It was Screenshot Ultimate Pro, of which they had a Free Version that I could try before buying it.

I about dropped when I seen it worked, So I forked out the big .99 for it.

That is the one thing I do like about android the programs almost always have a free or trial version you can try first.

And then most are only a couple bucks for them.

I do like to support the Dev's whenever I can...   Man Very Happy

Sure better then windows that's for sure.

Again Thanks to all: Ricky

Answers

• roadwarrior796
    roadwarrior796 Member Posts: 273 Practitioner WiFi Icon

Ricky, don't you have the options to screenshot with the power and volume buttons ?

• WasteLandSavage

Yes but it is hard when your in the middle of a game as opposed to a simple click or tap.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,672 Trailblazer

You could always try "Say Cheese Android", but I'm not sure how it would handle exteraneous noise...

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • WasteLandSavage
    Answer ✓

Thanks to all for your help as usual.

I did look at say cheese and was going to try it, When I ran accross one that wouldn't work for me on my old Lenovo.

It was Screenshot Ultimate Pro, of which they had a Free Version that I could try before buying it.

I about dropped when I seen it worked, So I forked out the big .99 for it.

That is the one thing I do like about android the programs almost always have a free or trial version you can try first.

And then most are only a couple bucks for them.

I do like to support the Dev's whenever I can...   Man Very Happy

Sure better then windows that's for sure.

Again Thanks to all: Ricky

This discussion has been closed.