User manual...New to this site.

mousey
mousey Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi ...My name is Mousey and I am new here. I am trying to download the users manual for Acer A1. When I try to download it, it comes up as garble...if you know what I mean(bunch of numbers and letters. Can anyone help me with this problem?

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,700 Trailblazer

I haven't checked your model, but I believe the manuals are in PDF format. You must have a PDF reader in order to open them. If you open them as a web page or as if they were text you woyld see what you describe. Check to see if you have one of the appropriate viewers, and if not install one from the Googke Play store.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • mousey
    mousey Member Posts: 2 New User

Thankyou so much for your help Billsey. It worked !!!

• bfergie29
    bfergie29 Member Posts: 1 New User

hi,can antbody advice me how to download the user manual for aspire E 522

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,700 Trailblazer

My quick Google search says you are probably talking about the Acer Aspire E1-522. That link should take you to the support page, the User Manual is in the documents tab.

Next time you'll probably get a faster answer if you post into the Netbooks forum instead of Android Tablets. Man Wink

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
This discussion has been closed.