SiriusXM internet radio

themelitakid
themelitakid Member Posts: 6 New User

Is there any way to get an App for this that is compatable with the Acer A200 tablet?  SiriusXM App is not compatable and neither is Google play App.

SiriusXM Internet Radio.

Best Answer

• Philman
    Philman Member Posts: 255 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓

You can get it there SiriusXM Android but i'm not sure it will work on your device.

Other apps: TuneIn Radio, Pandora or iHeartRadio.

Answers

• Philman
    Answer ✓

You can get it there SiriusXM Android but i'm not sure it will work on your device.

Other apps: TuneIn Radio, Pandora or iHeartRadio.

• themelitakid

Thats the trick? Thanks a lot.

• themelitakid

OOPS! They didn`t work.

• Philman

TuneIn works fine for me on Android or W8. For sure, you must have a good internet connection.

• themelitakid

The internet connection is AOK. The sirius works fine on my computer but not on my Acer A200 tablet,(incompatable is the message).

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,621 Trailblazer

Contact the provider of the app... They may be able to tell you what they are looking for, and probably fix it. My guess is they've decided your screen is too big to properly display their app...

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • themelitakid

The screen is only 10.1 inches. It is a tablet.

• billsey

Exactly, 10.1 inches is much larger than any phone. What did they say?

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • themelitakid

This is a tablet,NOT a phone. They didn`t say anything. When I try to download the App, it checks compatability before I download and reads not compatable. I need an App that is compatable and will also play siriusxm internet radio. The apps that are compatable and play internet radio will not play siriusxm and I can`t find out beforehand if they will.

• Philman

Sirius is not compatible on my Asus tablet and on my Samsung Galaxy phone. Different screen, différent résolution, different OS version and both are incompatible. I don't understand why but this app seems very confidential...

• billsey

themelitakid wrote:

This is a tablet,NOT a phone. They didn`t say anything. When I try to download the App, it checks compatability before I download and reads not compatable. I need an App that is compatable and will also play siriusxm internet radio. The apps that are compatable and play internet radio will not play siriusxm and I can`t find out beforehand if they will.

This is why I suggested you contact the developers of the app you wish to use. They will be able to tell you whatis wrong and when (or if) they will suppoet your tablet.

This discussion has been closed.