SNID location help on Iconia A1-810

tablet_novice
tablet_novice Member Posts: 2 New User

My son received an Iconia A1-810 tablet for Christmas and to get any Tech support I need the SNID number, I am having difficulty locating this number. I cannot use the software to locate it because the screen is half black and half white hence the need for tech support. I was told to take the back cover off the tablet and I would find it, I have done this and there are many numbers but none are identified as the SNID number, I have looked on the site to try to locate it, but this has not helped either, I am hoping someone can help. Thank you in advance!!!!

Answers

• roadwarrior796
    roadwarrior796 Member Posts: 273 Practitioner WiFi Icon

Hi, if you have kept the box that the tablet arrived in, the number is normally on a sticker on the outside of the box. I too have the A1-810 and the SNID number is on a sticker on the outside of the back cover of the tablet underneath the serial number.

• tablet_novice
    tablet_novice Member Posts: 2 New User

Unfortunately the box was not kept; I'm used to desktops which have the ID number on the side of the tower, this is the first time I have ever had a tablet ... lesson learned to say the least. But is there any other way to locate the SNID number?

• roadwarrior796
    roadwarrior796 Member Posts: 273 Practitioner WiFi Icon

Did you read the whole of my post and the location of my SNID number ? If it helps, the number is an eleven digit number, it can also be found in the settings menu under "device information", no help to you in this case as the tablet is defective. Have you attempted a hard reset of the device using the power and volume button ?

This discussion has been closed.