Question regarding the Acer - ICONIA ONE 10 B3-A40 Case Cover which is nowhere to be found?

Hip-Hop-Rob
Hip-Hop-Rob Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 18 in 2020 Archives

First posting on this forum.

I purchased the Iconia One 10 B3-A40 from Tesco Supermarket yesterday and checked on the Acer website for a case cover for protection. I found listed a B3-A30 case but the Acer advisor that I spoke to couldn't confirm if that case would fit the B3-A40, nor could he confirm what the difference was between the A30 and A40 model in relation to the case cover.  I asked if it simply was an internal change i.e  Android operating system enhancement or some other minor cosmetic change?  He couldn't say.  The Acer website didn't have the B3-A40 model that i had purchased even though it is their latest model ( released in June 2017), so the advisor couldn't check which didn't help matters.

Can anyone  confirm if they have sourced a generic case cover that works fully on the B3-A40 or indeed an OEM link for this model. Any help would be appreciated. Ebay only have universal cases that don't have camera cut outs and Amazon only the B3-A30 generic cases so am holding back until I have confirmation from wiser and more knowledgeable Iconia One 10 users. Thank you.

Answers

• Domino
    Domino Member Posts: 3 New User

Hi.  I purchased one from Amazon for £7.95 and it fits perfectly and it makes a stand too.  Very happy with it.   Here is link.   https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0717BLCJ1/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Hip-Hop-Rob
    Hip-Hop-Rob Member Posts: 2 New User
    Thanks for that Dominic , but ordered one from China directly a couple of days after posting here, as none were available. Same design as yours. Great cover and tablet (FHD version). Thanks for replying.
  • SMYBOWLER
    SMYBOWLER Member Posts: 1 New User
    Nov 25th I bought the case today from ARGOS ONLINE for 19.99 pounds pick up any time within 7 days. Now where do I find a pound instead of $
  • Johnymfo
    Johnymfo Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hello dear community. Did anybody the same fault as i did? I bought an acer iconia one 10 and, so, that was the biggest mistake in my whole life. Does anybody know how to root it or make from it something more than expensive paperweight?
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,672 Trailblazer
    @Johnymfo we're not allowed to talk about rooting and such here.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.