New app won't open Iconia 10

Sophie155
Sophie155 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

My Iconia one 10 doesn't let me open any new applications downloaded from Google play. System is up to date, I still have a lot of space and the apps that I'm tempting to open are basic app such as Netflix and little card games. Anything that I can do ?

Thanks !

Best Answer

• sagu
    sagu Member Posts: 6 New User
    Answer ✓

Witch tablet do you have? I have acer iconica tab 10 a3-a40 and i have this problem to. When i install new app and when i run it... it crash. The solution is to reboot the tablet. That works for me. But you will nee to reboot the tablet befor you can uso new instaled apps.

Hinit: You can install all apps that you want and then reboot the tablet. Beter than install one app, reboot, install another app, agein reboot.

If works mark as solution.

Answers

• sagu
    sagu Member Posts: 6 New User
    Answer ✓

Witch tablet do you have? I have acer iconica tab 10 a3-a40 and i have this problem to. When i install new app and when i run it... it crash. The solution is to reboot the tablet. That works for me. But you will nee to reboot the tablet befor you can uso new instaled apps.

Hinit: You can install all apps that you want and then reboot the tablet. Beter than install one app, reboot, install another app, agein reboot.

If works mark as solution.

• Sophie155
    Sophie155 Member Posts: 2 New User

Thank you very much !