NEED FIRMWARE for acer iconia talk 7 b1-723

noahwolf
noahwolf Member Posts: 6 New User
edited March 2023 in 2016 Archives
NEED FIRMWARE for acer iconia talk 7 b1-723. my device bootloopa after the ota update.

Answers

• JonM
    JonM Member Posts: 25 New User

Hello, 

Have you first attempted to restore the tablet using the built in recovery process?

1) Power off your tablet completely

2) Press and hold the "Volume Up" button, and while holding, press and hold the power button

3) The tablet should power up and take you to a "Select Boot Mode" screen

4) Use the Volume Up and Volume Down keys to navigate to "Image Update Mode" and press Power to confirm

5) On the System Recovery Screen, choose Wipe Data/Factory Reset

6) Select "Yes" when warned about deleting all your data

7) When the process completes, select "Reboot System Now"

8) Complete the initial setup after the tablet restarts

• noahwolf
    Yes. I already did wipe data/factory reset via recovery mode. still boot loop after restart. I want to flash a new rom but i dont know where to download one.
  • noahwolf
    may i ask why there is no firmware for b1-723 at acer website? only driver and manual are available. Smiley Sad
  • IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer

if you are still under warranty, it's better if you call Acer support service.

I'm not an Acer employee.
  • dennissalta
    dennissalta Member Posts: 1 New User

acer iconia talk b1-723 screen stock after update , done in hard reset but still stock in home screen please help me Smiley Sad

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,663 Trailblazer

You need to contact Acer Support for that model, they haven't done any OS updates so haven't posted to the support site.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.