My Acer One 10 won't turn on

Julesdown
Julesdown Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

I can't turn on my Acer One 10. The blue light comes on for about a second when I plug it in, but then goes off and then there is no light. I have tried the suggestions already on here to hold the on button and volume up button for a minute, lots of times, but it still won't come on. Any other suggestions? I've been trying for a week now. Obviously no help available from Acer, as they're closed when I'm not at work grrrr. It's only 3 months old.

Answers

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer

call Acer support service, blue light turning off on those devices are not a good sign

I'm not an Acer employee.
  • jeah3114
    jeah3114 Member Posts: 1 New User
    hello...mine also wont turn on...can someone help me fix it...i had used it last night but when i turn it on this morning its not working...
  • CatG
    CatG Member Posts: 1 New User

Make sure that you've fully charged the tablet then hold the "on" button and the "volume down" button at the same time until the screen lights up. 

• Sarimshahwar
    Sarimshahwar Member Posts: 4 New User
    I have the same problem but when I did the volume down and the power button at the same time, nothing happened. Ii was holding it for 5 minutes but the screen was still back
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,663 Trailblazer

Sarimshahwar wrote:
    I have the same problem but when I did the volume down and the power button at the same time, nothing happened. Ii was holding it for 5 minutes but the screen was still back

Depending on orientation it might volume up instead of down.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.