Android Tablets

Topic

Occasional Contributor
BuddysAcer2014
Accepted Solution

Micro SD card with Acer A-1 Android Tablet

The micro card cannot be used with the camera is this ccorrect? Already discovered that folder files that were loaded from  external sources, can be transferred or used for the A1.

Established Contributor
roadwarrior796

Re: Micro SD card with Acer A-1 Android Tablet

if you are asking if it's possible to move pictures taken with the integral camera to the ex SD card then yes, you can by using a file explorer.

Occasional Contributor
BuddysAcer2014

thanks RW; used USB cable to move pictures from the camera to laptop. Will learn the method you described, thanks again.

Established Contributor
roadwarrior796

If you don't already have it I recommend ES File Explorer, it is possible to view all the folders within your device, internal and external SD storage areas and move photos, documents and files as required between storage areas.

Occasional Contributor
BuddysAcer2014

• My Acer Iconia A1 has Astro File Manager which appears to be awesome. However will look for the program that you mention. Thank you Philip in Florida
Established Contributor
roadwarrior796

Hi Philip, I have several file explorer/managers and have Astro too, you could transfer your files using Astro in the same way but I think that the menu and options interface is more user friendly with ES, it's worth a look :-)

Occasional Contributor
BuddysAcer2014

Yes, found the ES Explorer(sp)you wrote about-acquired same from the store. Thanks, again-enjoy your Kudo(s). :smileyhappy: Philip

Established Contributor
roadwarrior796

Thank you, hope you like ES as much as I do :-)

Regular Visitor
Mudd97

I recently bought an Acer Iconia B1-720.  How do I transfer movies to it from my computer?  I bought a micro sd card and put the movies on that then put it in the tablet but once I go on the tablet I can't find them anywhere.  I tried locating them with a file manager but still nothing.  Anyone know any solutions??

Established Contributor
roadwarrior796

When you put the SD card back in to your PC can you see the movies ? Which file  manager are you using ? You should be looking for EX sd in your file manager.

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

Long time Acer Community member and leader Padgett has reached a new milestone of 1500 posts helping and guiding others to solution. Please join me in congratulating Padgett on this accomplishment.

ACE Pioneer

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: