Iconia one 7 B1-780 have forgotten password

xt515jpl
xt515jpl Member Posts: 7 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

No, you will have to get the password reset through Google. The tablet is locked to that account.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• xt515jpl
  • xt515jpl

I can't remember my password.  Do I need to re register?

• xt515jpl

I have tried to log into google, but I still can't re set password. Is it possible to re register?

• billsey
    Answer ✓

No, you will have to get the password reset through Google. The tablet is locked to that account.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • xt515jpl

How do I go to Google or can I do it through my lapop?

• vascocrocha
    vascocrocha Member Posts: 2 New User

I have the same problem but i don't even know which account is the tablet locked..... i don't know email acount... any help? Already tried wipe factory.... nothing better.... still getting the "this tablet was restored. To continue, start session with a google account that has been before synchronized with this device!"

How do i solve this? Heard about the pin hole hard reset.... can't make it.....  I try to click in something inside the pin hole.... but i don't hear any click.... also tried to click on it for 10/20 seconds.... but nothing happens.... Any clues how i solve this?

Many thanks! 

• billsey

xt515jpl wrote:

How do I go to Google or can I do it through my lapop?

Sure, you just log into your Google account through any web browser and go to My Account (should be the icon at top right). Once there you can reset your password and PIN.