Iconia One 8 A1-850-13Q ??

Options
ysg26
ysg26 Member Posts: 6 New User

I recently bought one of these at Best Buy. I don't see any references to this model anywhere. Also the default apps default to the UK as country and I had to change each one. For example the currency in shopping is the UK pound, the default weather location is London etc. The Acer store is the UK one.

Anyway I like the tablet except for streaming video. It is absolutely useless. All streaming sites stutter, are choppy and eventually freeze before 4-5 minuts of viewing. I did a test where I viewed the same streaming video with the Iconia along side my old iPhone 4S. The Iconia stuttered and froze while the iphone was smooth as butter !!

Any ideas if anything can be done to improve it? Oh, my wifi speed is about 85-90 MBs 

Answers

• Sonicdue13
    Sonicdue13 Member Posts: 65 Troubleshooter
    Options

You mean video viewing websites like youtube if so thats why theres an app for youtube on android since if you try to go to the browser and watch youtube from the web browser that version of youtube wont allow you to change the resolution of the video but the google play version will.