Iconia A700 Tablet

MarshaS
MarshaS Member Posts: 5 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

where can i find a video to replace the battery? i have looked at you tube, spent a lot of time there and the closest is an A500 which has different outer casing than mine. (the top and bottom do not have a split on mine to open it unless i am supposed to take it apart at the edges of the screen). looks like i am supposed to open it from the sides only. i don't want to damage it, so would appreciate help with this. wish i would have gotten a complete maual when i bought this (not offered)! Thanks!

Best Answer

Answers

• MarshaS

how do i delete this one?

• MarshaS

i bought the battery online and need to find out where can i use a video to replace the battery. i just called Best Buy and cannot afford $40 for them to do this. Please help! 

i have looked at you tube, spent a lot of time there and the closest is an A500 which has different outer casing than mine. (the top and bottom do not have a split on mine to open it unless i am supposed to take it apart at the edges of the screen). looks like i am supposed to open it from the sides only. i don't want to damage it, so would appreciate help with this. wish i would have gotten a complete maual when i bought this (not offered)! Thanks!

• MarshaS

MarshaS wrote:

i bought the battery online and need to find out where can i use a video to replace the battery. i just called Best Buy and cannot afford $40 for them to do this. Please help! 

i have looked at you tube, spent a lot of time there and the closest is an A500 which has different outer casing than mine. (the top and bottom do not have a split on mine to open it unless i am supposed to take it apart at the edges of the screen). looks like i am supposed to open it from the sides only. i don't want to damage it, so would appreciate help with this. wish i would have gotten a complete maual when i bought this (not offered)! Thanks!

if someone can tell me how to open sides of the tablet to get into the back, i think i can figure out the rest. Thanks.

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

I'm not an Acer employee.
  • MarshaS

thanks alot! (now i just have to find those tools) i was ready to have the internet shut off due to frustration. Woman SadWoman Happy

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer

You welcome. Smiley Happy

I'm not an Acer employee.