I need help with A1-810

emgi2
emgi2 Member Posts: 39 Troubleshooter

WHEN I connect to the my A1-810 Headset, my device it not detect. Pictures:WP_20150524_18_14_33_Pro.jpgWP_20150524_18_14_50_Pro.jpgWP_20150524_18_15_07_Pro.jpg

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,700 Trailblazer

Is that a USB headset? I would be surprised if it were supported on Android unless the manufacturer specifically wrote software to allow it to be used. What brand and model is it?

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • emgi2

Headset model: Battle Usb Headset GH1000 Connect it

Tablet model: A1-810

That special usb: i dont know

• billsey

Yes, that is what I am afraid of. I see no indication that the headset will work with Android devices, though I don't read Czech so can't look at many of the sites. My guess is that it's designed to work with Windows and perhaps Mac and Linux. They would have to write an Android app to insert drivers to allow its use in an Android environment. Smiley Sad

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • emgi2

I asked them if they will create some app but they said: We will not create app for this headset becouse only you want it, so i think you should buy new headset which is supporting your device. But if you can ask on Acer website if they will create some app or system update. End of their message.

• billsey

It's too bad they think that... Although headsets designed to plug into the audio port are cheap at least.