How to config external sd card in iconia b1? How do we move app to external sd card?

gonggang002
gonggang002 Member Posts: 1 New User

How to config external sd card in iconia b1? How do we move app to external sd card?

Gong

Answers

• mfior
    mfior Member Posts: 1 New User

I have the same doubt....

internal storage : 114 Mb available

internal SD        : 3.52Gb available

External SD       : 7.27 Gb available <--- SD card !!!!

How do I transfer apps or directly download apps to the SD card ??????

When I select an app I don't see the option to transfer directly it to the external SD card !

I bought a SD Card and I can't use it !

Could you help me,  please !

Thanks in Advance.

Marcelo.

• Philman
    Philman Member Posts: 255 Enthusiast WiFi Icon

Two things:

- if you download apps, file by default is internal SD/download. I don't know about b1 but you can change it with the application manager.

- if you want to install apps on SD Card, go to Settings - Applications - SD Card and choose apps. Only some applications can be choose (not the system one). You can use App2SD on Play Store.

If you want to manage your apps, use an explorer.

• dachse
    dachse Member Posts: 2 New User

I have the same question as Marcelo and the previous answer does not actually help. The SD card that shows up in settings - applications - SD card is NOT the external card but is the in-built memory.

So the question still stands - How do we access and utilise the external SD card?????????????????

• dachse
    dachse Member Posts: 2 New User

.... and don't say get App2SD from google play as I have tried it and it still does not recognise the external SD card. It just shuffles things around in the in-built memories as far as I can make out. 

• roadwarrior796
    roadwarrior796 Member Posts: 273 Practitioner WiFi Icon

Recommend you download All In One Toolbox, it allows moving apps to ex SD, one thing though, it will not work with JB 4.2 as regards moving apps but will work with earlier android versions. Also has many other brilliant features, a "must have" app.

This discussion has been closed.