Topic

Visitor
bryancantley

How do i delete photos and video in the gallery and photo browser

Occasional Contributor
Raffi

Re: How do i delete photos and video in the gallery and photo browser

Hi ,

Go to gallery,tap on the picture or place the finger on the picture and pull it down ,on the top right corner you can findthe delete option..

Visitor
tabruce

Re: How do i delete photos and video in the gallery and photo browser media files and ClearFi etc

I connected a usb device to watch videos. It downloaded pictures from each file into Clear Fi, Gallery and Media I have tried deleting repeatedly they show gone until I go out and come back in to one of the programs. So, now I have 3 or 4 of each of them. I dont want to do a master reset if I don't have to. Does anyone know another way?

Visitor
joegads

Cannot delete photos in gallery

Visitor
pops2

top right hand corner there is no delete

Established Contributor
roadwarrior796

[ Edited ]

When you tap the gallery icon, it opens and displays the groups of photos and where they are, for example, Downloads, Camera, SD, External SD, if you want to delete a photo tap on it's location, IE, Camera, the photos taken by the camera will open in a group, find the one you want to delete and "long touch" on it, a menu bar will appear at the top of the screen, on the right hand side you will see a dustbin icon, touch this to delete the selected photo. Note that a short touch on any photo in a group will not reveal the delete option, it will simply display the photo full screen.

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

Please take a moment to review the latest Community News article to learn about new changes to your community membership.

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: