How can I download an app directly to my ad card

Rose58
Rose58 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2016 Archives

I am unable to move apps to my SD card due to manufacturer restrictions and no workaround.  Can I download apps directly to it?

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

Nope, unless the app developer specifically handles running from an SD card you can only put data on the card. Google took the ability to move apps over quite some time ago.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• billsey
    Answer ✓

Nope, unless the app developer specifically handles running from an SD card you can only put data on the card. Google took the ability to move apps over quite some time ago.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • CARLMORALES006
    CARLMORALES006 Member Posts: 1 New User

I have similar problem, I unable to download apps directly to my Acer Laptop device. The downloaded apps were downlaoded directly to my mobile device. Help please.

• billsey

What Acer laptop do you have? What phone do you have? Remember that if the laptop isn't running the same OS as your phone they won't have the same apps.