How can I download a movie to my acer Iconia 10.1 tablet onto a sd card so I don't use all my memory

Options
smac77
smac77 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited October 2023 in 2018 Archives

I want to be able to purchase and download movies onto my mini sd cards for the kids on road trips to watch on their individual tablets, Acer Iconia 10.1. Where can I purchase the movies? How do I download them onto the tablet and sd card? I tried to download a movie from Amazon and can't find it on the tablet unless I go to Amazon video and then I can only view it. Any help is greatly appreciated and please be detailed I know nothing about this.

Answers

• Jordan502
    Jordan502 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

I downloaded a movie from my vudu account and now I can't find it in on my computer.

Help

• OctanGaming234
    OctanGaming234 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

Easy, all you need to do is go to settings and press the storage  button then change the internal storage dot to the SD card dot.

I have a problem too! My sd card keeps on saying damaged when it's not because i used

Spoiler
    h2testw

To test and came with no faults.

Hope this is a solution to your problem/s

-OctanGaming234 

• juanmata
    juanmata Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    There is a very good movie streaming app for Android users to watch and download movies without paying any money. This app tracks all the downloads really well. And, The streaming service is really fast. Terrarium Tv is the name of the application.You can download the app from its official blog https://terrariumtv.io
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Options

Hello everyone,

While our members are generally eager to provide useful information, be advised that Acer does not validate third party external links for downloads and is not responsible for them.

We also cannot attest to the safety of third party websites.

Acquiring files through such links is at the user’s own risk.

Regards,

Acer-Manny

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    Options
    And the Terrarium TV app is not available through the Google Play store, so likely scary.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.