App safety and incompatibility

rshin96
rshin96 Member Posts: 1 New User

I have an iconia B1-a71 android v 4.1.2

A few hours after I had it, I downloaded Minion rush via Google play and it worked just fine. But I entered a wrong info before the game so I decided to uninstall then reinstall it on the second day. (Barely 24hrs since I bought it)

So I downloaded minion rush again but this time I also downloaded RPG Avavel still via Google play.

I opened minion rush and it went into the cinematics. Just a few seconds after it froze up. The screen went black and later on went back, still freeze, and some of the minions were visible otherwise still black screen. I push the power button to try and lock it just to turn it on again, but it did not. I left it for an hour and tried to turn it o but it did not. It was heating up as well.

3rd day, I went back to the store, my unit charges but won't turn on, so they replaced it as it was still under their 3day rule of exchange for factory defect.

Question:

I want to download minion rush again as well as RPG Avavel, is it safe? Or was there an incompatibility issue and maybe I should not reinstall them?

Thanks,

R

Answers

• roadwarrior796
    roadwarrior796 Member Posts: 273 Practitioner WiFi Icon

Having been bitten once, I'd leave it for a while, could be that your device was defective but, rather then risk it I'd wait a bit. When you go in to Google Play to download the app there are comments there from other users, have any reported a similar situation to the one you encountered. Have you "googled" it to see if anyone else has had this problem ?  

This discussion has been closed.