Acer iconia one 7 B1-780

Pearl1986
Pearl1986 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives
Hi, I brought my son this tablet and everything's working fine but it keeps telling me there is a system update found.
I complete the update and it tells me the update has been successful but then after a minuite or so I get the same message pop up at the top telling me there is a new system update.
Despite completing the update 4 times now I just keep getting the same notification.
Anyone have any advice please?
It says in "about" that it's running version 6.0 but doesn't tell me what version I am updating to, and doesn't change the version each time I complete the update.

Any advice much appreciated.
Pearl

Best Answer

• Pearl1986
    Answer ✓
    No, no microSD card,
    Although I can happily say it's now resolved Smiley Happy
    I tried rebooting the tablet myself after the update was successfully installed for the 5th time and after switching it back on there are no more system updates Smiley Happy

Answers

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer

any microSD available on your tablet?

it's needed to do updates.

I'm not an Acer employee.
  • Pearl1986
    Answer ✓
    No, no microSD card,
    Although I can happily say it's now resolved Smiley Happy
    I tried rebooting the tablet myself after the update was successfully installed for the 5th time and after switching it back on there are no more system updates Smiley Happy
  • Sunrisko
    Sunrisko Member Posts: 3 New User
    Please how did u resolve the problem of ur tab because mine also cannot boot on at all, it is always showing android logo and recovery mode but will not reboot