Acer iconia a1-810 it's dead

MiguelBatista
MiguelBatista Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 4 in 2018 Archives

After my tablet become stuck in a bootloop and after I've tried to restore the factory settings (what doesn't worked) I've tried to install a new ROM (the OS_Acer_AV052.RV27RC01.TWN.UPC_A42J_A) from the acer site. In conclusion, it does not even start anymore! No ON, no ON + Volume up, no reset, no nothing. Something has gone really wrong.

Any solution or maybe it is better to prepare the burial?

Answers

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer

you can try to have a look on XDA community, maybe you will find a solution to revive your tablet.

I'm not an Acer employee.
  • SJBNYC
    SJBNYC Member Posts: 1 New User
    I am having a similar issue with my tablet it gives me the black screen with ACER logo and will not go further; unless it is charging then the charging battery Icon is on the tablet.   I know it cannot the be the screen itself otherwise it would be black.   I also tried the factory reset with the power and volume down key and no options are prompting me just either restarts or acer logo.  I tried the pin hole reset too, that was a no go. Is there anyway to to boot new operating system with the SD card?   And where would the best way to obtain this executing file?
  • ronniegoldman
    ronniegoldman Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

Why don't you make a product that doesn't break. 
  • ronniegoldman
    ronniegoldman Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

I will never ever buy another Acer product, nor will never ever recommend
  • FilipeP
    FilipeP Member Posts: 2 New User
    hello someone solved theses problemens